Pepgard Syrup - An Ayurvedic Syrup For Acidity
Pepgard Syrup - Ayurvedic Medicine for Acidity
Pepgard syurp is a uniquely formulated Antacid which comes in tasty Rose flavor. It is formulated with ingredients like Yashtimadhu, Shatavari, Sajikhar, Amla, Brahmi, lavang & dhania. It gives quick & lasting relief in cases of severe acidity. It is a non – metallic & non – chalky syrup which can be taken by patients of any age; whether children or elderly. It is also useful in cases of gastric or peptic ulcers. Due to its herbal nature, Pepgard syrup can be taken by the patients for a very long time & is ideal for patients who have severe chronic acidity.
It also cuts down on excess gas formation in the stomach & helps in heartburns & flatulence.
It also comes in Sugar Free Variant for Diabetic Patients.
- Neutralizes Excess acidity
- Works on strengthening of mucosal cells in the stomach
- Helps reduces Gastric & Peptic ulcers.
- Effective in cases of Heartburn & flatulence.
- Can be taken for long term without any side effects.
Key ingredients –
- Shatavari – Helps in neutralizing excess acidity in the stomach
- Sajikhar – Helps in giving instant relief from acidity
- Yashtimadhu – Gives anti-bacterial action against H-pylori bacteria & helps to heal stomach ulcers.
- Dhania – Helps in removing excess Gas from the stomach.
- Neutralizes excess gastric acid
- Helps improve basic digestive process
- Ensures prompt of symptoms control
- Safe during pregnancy & lactation
- Each 10 ml contains extract derived from :
|Glycyrrhiza glabra (Yastimadhu)||500 mg.|
|Asparagus racemosus (Shatavari)||100 mg.|
|Astoneman indicum (Sajjikhar)||60 mg.|
|Emblica officinalis (Amla)||50 mg.|
|Bacopa monneiri (Brahmi)||50 mg.|
|Ipomoea turpethum (Nasottar)||40 mg.|
|Syzygium aromaticum (Lavanga)||25 mg.|
|Fumaria officinalis (Pitapara)||20 mg.|
|Coriandrum sativum (Dhania)||20 mg.|
|Flavoured syrup base||q.s.|
|Colour : Ponceau 4R|
Hyperacidity, heartburn, flatulence, reflux-oesophagitis, gastric & duodenal ulcers.
2 Teaspoonful (10 ml) three times a day or as directed by the physician.
200 ml & 450 ml
200 ml & 450 ml (Sugarfree)